We are seeking a Product Marketing Manager to join our team and help take our brand-new product to market. A-mates SDK enables developers to add a forum-like community section to their apps within an hour, saving years of development and increasing lifetime value and user engagement.
If you’ve had experience in marketing successful tech products and want to take your career to the next level in terms of responsibility and upside, this might be the perfect opportunity for you.
- Plan and execute marketing and paid campaigns across digital channels to achieve the necessary pipeline.
- Conduct competitive analysis, including competitive positioning and detailed feature by feature roundups.
- Develop buyer personas, which, when combined with competitive analysis, can be used to create messaging and value propositions for sales enablement materials and digital marketing campaigns.
- Lead the development and publication of product-related marketing materials, ranging from release notes to case studies.
- Work with various teams (design, content, development, sales) to craft and review marketing and sales content.
- Analyze and report marketing KPIs to track impact, optimize and improve our positioning.
Who you are
- You have at least 2 years of relevant experience, specifically in a technology company. You have a solid understanding of product marketing, PPC and inbound marketing.
- You have an advanced level of English (C1) or higher.
- You have a solid knowledge of marketing analytics and Google Ads campaigns. You are up-to-date with the latest trends and best practices in digital marketing.
- You have a passion for analyzing products, competitors, and market dynamics, with the ability to recognize areas of key opportunity.
- You are technically fluent and are comfortable dealing with technical information, translating technical capabilities into customer benefits.
- You are strong in collaborating with cross-functional teams across geographies.
- Opportunities for professional growth;
- Competitive salary linked to USD exchange rate;
- Flexible work schedule;
- Dream team of talented professionals;
- Corporate events, soulful team buildings and special gifts.
We are an equal opportunity employer and embrace, support, and value diversity at our company for the benefit of our employees, our products, and our community.